Zarinpal is one of the companies that has been operating in the field of online payment portals for more than 12 years. This payment gateway has many fans among Iranian sites and is developed in ASP.NET language.
Zarinpal is one of the payment service providers that customers can use to pay and settle bills through all Shatab member accounts in Iran. Zarinpal developers always try to provide the best payment services along with security for their users.
Also, for added security, the Zarinpal site has provided the facility for customers to file a complaint, which in itself makes customers more confident in online stores and as a result, increases their sales.
The development of the Zarinpal portal plugins is not necessarily done by this company itself and many companies update this portal for the latest versions by providing each nopcommerce version by purchasing the source codes of this plugin.
Of course, we at NopNop site try to provide you only Zarinpal payment gateway plugin from its original source so that the security of your site or payment gateway is not at risk in future.
Among the features of this plugin is the possibility to determine the amounts with two units of currency, Rial and Toman. Furthermore, you will be able to use the services of this portal by creating a user account on the Zarinpal website and authenticating yourself and your business.
Zarinpal plugin installation
Zarinpal company offers many plugins for different CMS, which you can download from this payment gateway site, Github source or NopNop site.
Installing this plugin is similar to many Nopcommerce plugins and to use this plugin, you can either upload the folder of this plugin to your host or use it to install Zarinpal plugin via admin panel of your site.
Obviously, before installing the plugin, make sure that the plugin version is compatible with your version of Nopcommerce. You just need to perform the following steps to install Zarinpal payment gateway plugin:
- First, download the plugin via one of the sources explained above.
- If you download from the NopNop site, you can verify the correctness of the download using the Hashes provided for each plugin.
- Once the download is complete, refer to the management panel of your Nopcommerce site, click on settings and open the menu; Select local plugins.
- Upload the downloaded file using the plugin upload button at the top of the page.
- Then, through the list of plugins at the bottom of the page, click on the install option in front of the Zarinpal payment gateway plugin.
- Restart your site's software via the restart option at the top of the page so that the Zarinpal plugin is installed on your site.
- Please note that after installing the plugin, you need to install some values on this plugin so that your site can connect to Zarinpal payment gateway.
If you encounter a problem in any of the above sections, the NopNop support team can help you solve it, or you can read more about how to install the plugin on NopCommerce.