Adyen payment gateway plugin for Nopcommerce allows you to pay on your site using Adyen Pay. When your site's users or customers use this payment method, they will be transferred to Adyen's secure payment environment.
This plugin provides the following features to Akhtia Reshma:
- Automatically generate a payment URL using the plugin's API request submission
- The plugin allows you to customize the checkout page with Bogo or your store branding.
- The Adyen Payment Portal extension has no restrictions on working on different devices and you can easily make all your payments from this portal using it.
If your site is still under construction or under development and you receive your orders via other social media, Adyen payment gateway will be very suitable for you because you can provide payment to your customers using a short link.
It doesn't matter on which of the social pages you advertise your goods or services to your customers, if you have the Adyen payment portal, you can use it to pay your goods or services with customers on all media.
Adyen payment gateway plugin functionality
After customers or site users place an order, the Adyen payment gateway plug-in uses the information provided by the customer such as the amount, currency unit and country; Prepare a URL for paying customers.
Then, the Adyen Payment Portal plugin directs the customer of your website to the link created by the Adyen Portal to settle the account and the customer can view the payment page with all available methods.
After the customer has completed the payment and settled the account, the customer will be redirected to your site and you can receive the payment result via webhook.
How to install and use the Adyen payment gateway
This plugin is like many Nopcommerce plugins and plugins, and you can install and configure it by following the steps below. Note that to activate this portal on the website, make sure to register on the Adyen site before downloading and installing the plug-in and complete the information to receive the payment portal.
So, to install and activate the Adyen payment gateway plugin, follow these steps:
- First, register on the NopNop site and add the Adyen plugin to your cart via this page.
- After paying the bill and downloading the plugin, upload the downloaded file to your website by going to "Admin -> Settings -> Local Plugins -> Upload Plugin".
- After you finish uploading the plugin in the local plugins list, find the Adyen plugin and click the install button in front of it.
- Then, on the "Local Plugins" page, using the "Relaunch to apply changes" button, launch your website to install the plugin.
If you encounter a problem installing the plugin in Nopcommerce, you can contact us through the communication channels.